Scanning Probe Microscope
- Double optical sample observation (upright and inverted) for transparent and opaque samples
- Completely decoupled scanners for XY and Z configuration
- Large scanning ranges up to 250 μm
- Automatic tip sample approach
- High versatility for SPM and optical techniques
- Compatibility with third party scientific equipments
AFM Mode: supports major SPM scanning techniques: Contact AFM mode, Non-contact mode, Semi-contact mode, Phase Imaging, Lateral Force Microscopy, Force Curves Analysis, Electric properties, Magnetic Force Microscopy, etc.